Last modified: April 15, 2021
Nyriad Inc. and Nyriad LLC and its affiliates (“Nyriad” or “We“) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our websites (“Sites”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On our Sites.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Sites.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any website operated by any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Sites.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Sites are not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on the Sites. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Sites or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Sites, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Sites, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Sites. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Sites may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Sites. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Sites, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Sites.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Receiving product information.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Sites, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Sites, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Sites.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Sites and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Sites according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Sites.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Sites may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Sites. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Sites and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Nyriad, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Sites and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Sites or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Sites.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please send us a message at nyriad.io.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Nyriad’s and its affiliates assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Nyriad and its affiliates about our Sites’ users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Nyriad and its affiliates, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt out by clicking here or sending an email to email@example.com.
- Promotional Offers from the Nyriad. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by Nyriad to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI“) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Sites and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
CALIFORNIA USERS ONLY: YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Consumer Privacy Act: The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), effective as of January 1, 2020, requires businesses that collect personal information of California residents to make certain disclosures regarding how they collect, use and disclose such information. This section addresses those requirements. For a description of all of our data collection, use and disclosure practices, please read this Privacy Notice in its entirety. Personal Information Collection and Sharing: We do not sell personal information as we understand sale to be defined by the CCPA and its implementing regulations. The categories of personal information we collect about you and the third parties with whom we share that personal information for a business purpose are as follows:
|Categories of Personal Information We Collect||Categories of Third Parties with Which We Share Information for Business Purposes|
|Identifiers (such as name, address, email address)||Corporate affiliates, vendors, service providers and third party business partners|
|Any categories of personal information described in subdivision (e) of Section 1798.80 (such as address, telephone number, financial information)||Vendors, service providers, and third party business partners|
|Internet or Other Network or Device Activity (such as browsing history or app usage)||Vendors and service providers|
|Professional or Employment-Related Data (such as the name of your employer)||Vendors and service providers|
Sources of Personal Information. We collect most of this personal information directly from you in person, by telephone, text or email and/or via our Sites, however, we may also collect information from public sources, from cookies on our Sites and/or via our IT systems.
Purposes for Collecting Personal Information. We collect personal information identified in the lists above to communicate with you, for marketing and promotional purposes, to provide and improve our services and other purposes set forth herein and to respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
California Consumer Rights: California law gives California residents the right to make the following requests with regard to certain information we collect about them, at no charge, two times every 12 months:
- the right to request a copy of personal information we collected or disclosed for a business purpose in the past 12 months;
- the right to request deletion of personal information we collected, subject to certain exemptions (for example, where the information is used by us to detect security incidents, debugging or to comply with a legal obligation); and
- the right to request that we disclose personal information we collect, use and disclose.
You can submit a copy, deletion or right-to-know request online by filling out Nyriad’s CCPA Consumer Rights Request Form or by contacting us at email@example.com. Nyriad will verify that the information you submit (which includes first name, last name, email address, company, and country/state) matches our records before we fulfill the request. You may use an authorized agent to submit a consumer rights request on your behalf using the methods above, however Nyriad will require the authorized agent to provide signed permission to submit the request on your behalf and may still contact you to confirm your identity and that this request was submitted with your permission. Nyriad does not discriminate against you for exercising your rights or offer you financial incentives related to the use of your personal information.
To register a complaint or concern, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.